Australian Apprenticeships encompass all apprenticeships and traineeships. They combine time at work with training and can be full-time, part-time or school-based.
Australian Apprenticeships* are the best way to combine training and employment and they can lead to a nationally recognised qualification. Australian Apprenticeships are available to anyone of working age and do not require any entry qualifications. You can be a school-leaver, re-entering the workforce or simply wishing to change careers.
No matter what industry you might be interested in, there is likely to be an Australian Apprenticeship to meet your needs
Australian Apprenticeships offer:
• A great way to get a head start in a chosen career.
• Paid work and structured training that can be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both.
• ‘Competency based’ which means you can complete your training faster if you reach the required skills level.
• Existing skills and prior experience are recognised and course credit granted, potentially reducing formal training time. Available as full-time or part-time, also available part-time in many schools.
• Leads to nationally recognised qualifications and skills which provide the basis for further education and training over the course of your working life.
• A pathway from school to work.
Australian Apprenticeships are available in a variety of certificate levels in more than 500 occupations across Australia, in traditional trades, as well as a diverse range of emerging careers in most sectors of business and industry, including Automotive.
Click here for further information and links that can help job seekers find an apprenticeship / traineeship.
What you get when you start an Apprenticeship or Traineeship with WPC Group
An opportunity to start your career, earn an income and provide a pathway to continued employment or further training and education. You will receive a nationally recognised certificate or qualification. A working environment where you can learn all aspects of the traineeship or apprenticeship and get the hands on experience you need for a real career.
Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeships
WPC Group offer 100’s of career options in a variety of industries. Please browse through some of our apprenticeship and traineeship career options. You can click on one of the industries in the list below or use the ‘Apprentceship Careers’ menu located top right of your screen. Alternatively contact your nearest office if you need further information and one of our friendly staff will assist you.
What WPC Group does for you
• Find you the apprenticeship / traineeship
• Enrol you into training
• Pay you while you work
• Provide you with ongoing support via a dedicated Consultant