Spare Parts Interpreter
Spare Parts Interpreter Apprenticeship
- Energetic individual looking to build a career in the automotive industry
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Work in a prestigious dealership
WPC Group has an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and committed individual looking to begin their career as a Spare Parts Interpreter working towards Certificate III in Automotive over a 3 year apprenticeship. If you are keen to be involved in the automotive industry and think you could interpret what customers are looking for then Spare Parts Interpreting is for you.
Duties will include:
- Stock control and ordering procedures
- Identifying automotive parts and components
- Sales and customer service
To be successful you will possess the following:
- A willingness to learn
- Passion for the automotive industry
- Be able to multi task
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply!
Award Wages Apply.
FOR INSTANT JOB UPDATES ADD WPC ON FACEBOOK facebook.com/wpchotjobs
Apply Now by sending your resume to:
Victoria – email@example.com
New South Wales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Queensland – email@example.com
Australian Capital Territory – firstname.lastname@example.org
South Australia – email@example.com
Western Australia – firstname.lastname@example.org