1st Year Automotive Apprenticeships
Ultimate 1st Year Automotive Apprenticeship (Exciting Opportunities): 1st Years!
- Finished school and looking for an automotive career?
- Opportunities in multiple Metropolitan and Regional locations
WPC Group has extraordinary multiple opportunities for motor enthusiasts to commence working with one of Australia’s leading automotive companies in its servicing department whilst completing a Certificate III in Automotive (Light Vehicle).
Our partners have incredible career opportunities available, offering the following:
- Specialist brand training;
- State-of–the-art factory training facilities
- Comprehensive mentoring and support
- Modern and well equipped work environments
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you will become a certified technician with a qualification that is recognised nationally.
In order to be successful for this opportunity you will be able to:
- Communicate effectively in a team environment;
- Demonstrate a passion for the automotive trade;
- Show a positive ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Demonstrate strong reading and comprehension skills
A pre-apprenticeship in automotive and a current drivers license, although not essential, can be advantageous.
Apply Now by sending your resume to:
Victoria – email@example.com
New South Wales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Queensland – email@example.com
Australian Capital Territory – firstname.lastname@example.org
South Australia – email@example.com
Western Australia – firstname.lastname@example.org