Ultimate 1st Year Automotive Apprenticeship (Exciting Opportunities): 1st Years!
- Finished school and looking for an automotive career?
- Work for a company that gives you a brand new car upon successful completion!
- Opportunities in multiple Metropolitan and Regional locations
WPC Group has extraordinary multiple opportunities for motor enthusiasts to commence working with one of Australia’s leading automotive companies in its servicing department whilst completing a Certificate III in Automotive (Light Vehicle).
Our client has a once in a lifetime opportunity available, and is offering the following:
- Specialist brand training;
- State-of –the-art factory training facility;
- Comprehensive mentoring and support throughout your apprenticeship;
- Modern and well equipped workshop
Amazing staff benefits are also on offer including:
- Own company vehicle upon successful completion
- Involvement in company ‘Drive Days’, and
- Being involved with the full restoration of an old vehicle
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you will become a certified technician with a qualification that is recognised nationally.
In order to be successful for this opportunity you will be able to:
- Communicate effectively in a team environment;
- Demonstrate a passion for the Automotive Trade;
- Show a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Demonstrate strong reading and comprehension skills
NOTE: A pre-apprenticeship in Automotive and a current drivers license, although not essential, will be advantageous.
Recent school leavers are also encouraged to apply.
Wages are paid as per Apprentice Award.
FOR INSTANT JOB UPDATES ADD WPC ON FACEBOOK facebook.com/wpchotjobs
Apply Now by sending your resume to:
Victoria – email@example.com
New South Wales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Queensland – email@example.com
Australian Capital Territory – firstname.lastname@example.org
South Australia – email@example.com
Western Australia – firstname.lastname@example.org